Released on March 29th, 2020
This is a beta version of b2evolution 7.1.x. It might have small bugs but it is generally stable (we are running it on several production sites).
Also available on GitHub.
Our easy Installation Guide will provide step by step instructions to get you started with b2evolution.
All the upgrade options are outlined here: Upgrading an existing installation.
In addition to the features of 7.1.2-beta:
- Added Templates used in additional places:
- Added Category Content List widget
- Added Universal Item List Widget and all its derivates
- Added The search form can be configured with a template, see Search Form Widget
- Added The search results can be configured with templates, see Search Results Panel
- Added It is possible to use a template for displaying content blocks like:
- Added It is possible to use Quick Templates to display Custom Item Types like "recipe", see: Item Type: General Settings Panel
- Added Many Keyboard Shortcuts
- Improved Site skin headers will not stay fixed in we are in "show containers" mode.
- Added Quick Item Type switching in Front Office edit form.
- Added Allow to not-redirect for specific URL params, see URL Parameters
- Improved Markdown import log
- Improved Menu Entry Form
- Added Item preview can now show exactly which content blocks are included
- Improved Show slug in Posts View with quick "copy to clipboard" icon.
- Added Support for an Alt skin which may be useful when embedding content into an iframe.
- Improved WordPress XML Importer
- PRO Improved Settings to control Registration via social network. See: Social Login Plugin
- Added Support for an ALT Skin
- Added New image attachment position = "Background" to be used as background image for Intros for example.
- Fixed Bug fixes.
- to be completed...
Keeping up to date...
To learn more about the new features and be notified as we write documentations for them:
All emails include an "Instant unsubscribe" link.