- This is where you define whether or not to use Gravatars throughout b2evolution. It will apply both to the front and back-office.
- Here you can set: if Users should be displayed by their username or by their Friendly Name if usernames should be displayed with different colors based on gender of the Users
- This panel allows you to customize how usernames are displayed in the Back Office.
- This panel allows you to customize how usernames are shown to logged-in Users in the Front Office.
- This panel allows you to customize how usernames will be seen by Anonymous Users in the Front Office.
- Allow to see user list Should anonymous users be allowed to access the user directory? Allow to see user profiles Should anonymous users be allowed to see detailed user profiles? Show only User Groups Levels Here you can restrict the users tha…
- Bubble tips are help bubble that display when you hover over a username. They show the profile picture and a few details about the user. In the backoffice you can turn bubble tips on or off on this screen. In the front office, you can do this on every…