Top IPs Tab
This table shows a quick analyzed view of the IP addresses that have visited your site.
- IP: The IP address of the users that visit your site.
- Hits: How many times the IP address is registered in your hit records.
- Reverse DNS: The Internet host name corresponding to the given IP address
- Country: The origin country of the IP address. In order to get this information, the GeoIP plugin should be installed and enabled in your site.
- Status: the status of the IP address block this IP belongs to. See IP Ranges Tab for more details about IP range statuses.
Created by • Last edit by on 2019-07-09 06:39 • •