Downloading: b2evolution-6.11.3-stable-2019-08-20.zip 6.11.3-stable
Also available on GitHub.
Our easy Installation Guide will provide step by step instructions to get you started with b2evolution.
In addition to the features of 6.11.2-stable:
- Fixed Upgrade from some older versions which did not upgrade well to 6.11.2.
- Improved Installer: request more time for PHP execution during install process; stop if
sample.htaccesscannot be read.
- General UI/UX:
- Improved Display update after upload in file manage (AJAX).
- Improved Search can now find posts based on keywords? See Search Results Panel.
- Improved UI improvements.
- Workflow features:
- Added ability to disable disp = users on User Directory Features.
- Added control to INDEX or NOINDEX Category, Tag & other filtered pages with Intros
- Improved XML Sitemap -- See: Publish an XML Site Map
- Improved Default slug length is now 8 words (but on existing installs you will need to manually change this if you want to -- SEO Single Post Pages / "Permalink" Pages Panel ).
- Fixed Infinite recursion on URLs pointing to the Contact form.
- Fixed PHP 7.3 compatibility.
- Fixed Autofix invalid filepaths in DB.
- Fixed Various bugs
To learn more about the new features and be notified as we write documentations for them:
All emails include an "Instant unsubscribe" link.