Released on August 20th, 2019.
This is a stable version of b2evolution 6.11.x, recommended for all users.
The 6.11.x series bring some new features / updates to some libraries, but the most important new features are to be found in the 7.0.x series. See 7.0.1-beta (also released today)).
Also available on GitHub.
Our easy Installation Guide will provide step by step instructions to get you started with b2evolution.
In addition to the features of 6.11.2-stable:
- Fixed Upgrade from some older versions which did not upgrade well to 6.11.2.
- Improved Installer: request more time for PHP execution during install process; stop if
sample.htaccesscannot be read.
- General UI/UX:
- Improved Display update after upload in file manage (AJAX).
- Improved Search can now find posts based on keywords? See Search Results Panel.
- Improved UI improvements.
- Workflow features:
- Added ability to disable disp = users on User Directory Features.
- Added control to INDEX or NOINDEX Category, Tag & other filtered pages with Intros
- Improved XML Sitemap -- See: Publish an XML Site Map
- Improved Default slug length is now 8 words (but on existing installs you will need to manually change this if you want to -- SEO Single Post Pages / "Permalink" Pages Panel ).
- Fixed Infinite recursion on URLs pointing to the Contact form.
- Fixed PHP 7.3 compatibility.
- Fixed Autofix invalid filepaths in DB.
- Fixed Various bugs
To learn more about the new features and be notified as we write documentations for them:
All emails include an "Instant unsubscribe" link.