Released on November 28th, 2019.
This is a stable version of b2evolution 6.11.x, recommended for all users.
The 6.11.x series bring some new features / updates to some libraries, but the most important new features are to be found in the 7.0.x series.
Also available on GitHub.
Our easy Installation Guide will provide step by step instructions to get you started with b2evolution.
In addition to the features of 6.11.3-stable:
- Added Quick tag editing (through AJAX) in the Item Tags Widget.
- Added Email notification when a User is mentioned in a Meta Comment.
- Added Item Workflow Properties Widget.
- Improved Default config changed to prevent uploading sensitive files (like
.phpfiles) even for Administrators.
- Improved Manual skin, added "Sidebar Single" container.
- Improved Item Custom Fields Widget to allow correctly formatting them in a sidebar.
- Improved Alignment thumbnails in posts containing several of them.
- Improved DB backups now include
DROP TABLEstatements so you can quickly use them to replace a broken DB.
- Improved Formatting in various notification emails.
- Improved Numbered all replies in forum skins.
- Fixed Display of Intro Tag posts in Manual skins.
- Fixed No longer add Open Graph data to "Login Required" pages.
- Fixed Allow to limit nesting level on the category list widget.
- Fixed Attaching existing files in a Meta Comment.
- Fixed Never show friendly names in username column of user list.
- Fixed Fake comment form inviting to log in to comment.
- Fixed Various bugs
To learn more about the new features and be notified as we write documentations for them:
All emails include an "Instant unsubscribe" link.