Error message not by b2evolution
If you encounter an error message that…
- Is not a PHP error
- Does not have your site header
- Is not an error message stating "This message was generated by b2evolution"
…then it is an error that happens BEFORE b2evolution is involved.
The most common causes are:
- You have a misconfigured
.htaccessfile that prevents b2evolution from executing
- You have a File Permission issue that prevents b2evolution from executing
- Your hosting provider as installed some "security" module (e-g: mod_security) that thinks it’s being smart by blocking some b2evolution request before it can execute
In order to find out you need to:
- Look at your server log files
- And/or ask your web host