API Error Codes
As of version 2.4, b2evolution supports 4 different APIs:
As of b2evolution 2.4 have been normalized like this:
- Code: 801
- Message: Wrong username/password combination.
- Code: 802
- Message: Requested blog/collection does not exist.
- Code: 803
- Message: Permission denied.
- Code: 804
- Message: Invalid content.
- Code: 806
- Message: Requested post/Item does not exist.
- Code: 811
- Message: Requested category not found in requested blog.
- Code: 812
- Message: No default category found for requested blog.
- Code: 821
- Message: Invalid post title.
- Code: 822
- Message: Invalid post contents.
- Code: 899
- Message: Database error.
Note: In an effort to alleviate error handling for client software developers, we tried to use the same error codes as Nucleus whenever possible. Just because Nucleus actually had documented error codes when no one else had.