A builder for a company website
b2evolution can be used to build company websites (which may or may not include a blog).
Typically, a company website built with b2evolution would be structured like this:
- A home page, fully custom built with widgets
- One or more info pages
- Optionally: sections to group info pages if needed
- Some sections may be very deep and include hierarchical content (e-g: a manual / reference section)
- There might be a "News" section which works like a blog
- The whole is tied together with a global navigation bar (called a "Site Skin" in b2evolution)
More advanced features may include:
- User registration / Sign-in / Account management
- Email newsletters for the users
- User community forums
Created by • Last edit by on Jan 15, 2019
Feedback awaiting moderation
This post has 1 feedback awaiting moderation...