Spring has come! Nature is getting greener. So is b2evolution! :D
Though it’s a beta, bet this new release has enough to keep you indoor this week-end: :b
- Private blogs: assign individual user rights for each blog
- User groups / Roles based security
- Comments can be set open or closed on a post by post basis
- Several conf options moved from the _conf files to the backoffice.
- More blog dependant settings (instead of gloabl options)
- Users can choose if they want to receive notifications or not for new comments/trackbacks/etc on their posts
- The HTML checker now allows tables in posts by default
- Made RSS 2 valid. Added icon to feedvalidator.org.
- Atom 0.3 support.
- Quicktags made compatible with mozilla (Ron)
- Automatic loading of /conf/hacks.php if this file exists
Download and stay tuned for more! :yes:
I just upgraded my site and it went very very well.
It’s a good thing that you say what you can keep (stub files and skins), that made it very easy for me to know what I had to change, and chat I could keep.
I just upgraded my site and it was simple and smooth. A number of great features. Keep up the fantastic work.
Upgraded this afternoon and it was painless, no problems or complaints. Great Blog program, keep up the good work.
Just finished the upgrade, the new version rocks.
Updating the permissions would have been more fun with a select/deselect all option (18x93 clicks later my finger was falling off) but I love the feature as it’s now more of a true multi-user system.
Anti-spam works like a charm, including the update from the central system.
Thanks to all involved for the hard work.