- You can think of building a website with b2evolution CMS as opening a big box of Lego® bricks. There are many types of bricks included in the box. You are free to assemble them however you like to build the website that fits your needs…
- This template tag displays a footer text below the Item. This footer text can be edited by the collection owner in the admin interface under Blog Settings > Advanced > Meta Data. Two different texts can be configured: One that displays in single…
- Gets the CSS property for the background image of the Item
- Displays the content extension of the Post/Item (the part after [teaserbreak])
- Displays a link button to flag the current Post/Item.
- Displays a link leading to the change history of the Post/Item.
- Displays the Post/Item’s ID.
- Displays the URL of the first image found in the Post/Item based on position.