Released on December 22nd, 2018.
This is a stable version of b2evolution 6.10.x, recommended for all users.
Also available on GitHub.
Our easy Installation Guide will provide step by step instructions to get you started with b2evolution.
All the upgrade options are outlined here: Upgrading an existing installation.
If you have not installed b2evo 6.10.2 yet, please see upgrade notes there.
In addition to features of 6.10.4-stable:
- Email campaign Call-to-Action buttons can now trigger a new Automation for users that click on them.
- A welcome email campaign can now double as an Activation email (to prevent sending 2 emails at the same time when a new user registers)
- Option NOT to send a welcome PM if user account is already tagged.
- Setting to turn off meta comments in Front-Office
- Cleaned up widget params
- Better error messages
- Enhanced backup options.
- Added file permission settings to the Auto-Upgrade Procedure.
- UI improvements
- Included up-to-date Database diagram
- Bug fixes