Subscribing to comments would help users to get all the comments to a particular post.
- a list of all subscribed posts
- confirm email (this should then be used for registering users as well)
- password (to maintain the list of… More »
It would be useful to be able to specify your own password for the admin account, rather than having a random password. This would eliminate users forgetting to copy the password before they eagerly click on login. More »
1. Highlight searched keywords.
2. Search comments as well as posts
3. Results page span a.k.a. define limit of results per page.
4. Search all blogs; do not restrict to active blog (optional) More »
with the search function there should be the ability to search for users, like with categories.
Check a user (or more) in a checkbox list will only result in posts by this user, where additionally search criterias would/can also apply, of course.… More »
For exemple, you have a typical Weblog, with categories and subcategories, where you write about that topics.
And you have another Blog in order to manage your favourite links associated… More »
I think from a legal standpoint, users should be pointed to the ToS regarding antispam and the recently updated list before they install, either on the first b2evo page, or on the install page. This would avoid any possible problems with users not… More »