b2evolution version 4.1.1-stable has been released.
This is a stable release and we are very confident about it. At this time we recommend this upgrade to all users.
This version offers better security and offers dramatic performance improvements over previous versions. Server side page caching is now fully operational and activated by default on new installs.
For the new feature set, please refer to v 4.1.0. However, there are a few more changes in v 4.1.1:
- ETag support on page caching. This will notably prevent you from seeing a cached evobar after logging out. (@francoisplanque)
- Simplified Evobar menu structure (@francoisplanque)
- Refactored user profile editing. (@evofactory)
- Enhanced back-office navigation. (@evofactory)
- Enhanced user tools widget. (@evofactory)
- Colorbox can be optionally turned off in skins. (@evofactory)
- UI cleanup (@francoisplanque)
- Bug fixes (@sam2kb, @evofactory, @francoisplanque)
- i18n POT file update
- Added Spanish (es-ES) language pack (@rhamnusia)
Thanks a lot to all contributors !
It’s great. However, I think that there is a bug in the file settings_dispatch.ctrl.php which prevents to select the tab “General” in the admin/General settings (or Global settings ? I’m not shure of the english name for this tab)
I had to change the var $tab for $ctrl in the test under // Avoid infernal loop.
I’d like a confirmation, please.
Comment from: Member
Hello Jacques; yes that is a bug. It will be fixed in v 4.1.2.
Form is loading...