Released on December 31st, 2015 (shortly before midnight... It is safe to say this will be the last release of 2015 ;)
This is a stable release and is recommended for all users.
This release includes fixes for all bugs that have been reported on version 6.6.6 so far.
Also available on GitHub.
b2evolution installed & hosted in minutes
By choosing A2 Hosting you benefit from free installation & configuration of b2evolution on your account upon signup.
Do it yourself!
Our easy Installation Guide will provide step by step instructions to get you started with b2evolution.
In any case, all the upgrade options are outlined here: Upgrading an existing installation.
- If you have been using previous v6 beta versions, you should delete the
boostrap_*skin folders before installing this version. Otherwise you will have old files interfering with the new ones.
- Many root files are no longer needed in this version and should ideally be deleted from your web server.
- You should use the provided tool to convert your database to UTF-8. Please check Upgrade to version 6 for instructions.
In addition to features of version 6.6.6-stable:
- Improved look of homepage at first install.
- Added "EU cookie consent" plugin.
- Updated Prism plugin with Apache support.
- Behind-the-scenes technical enhancements:
- Better handling of redirects between multiple domains handled on a single b2evolution instance.
- Better version compare.
- Many small UI improvements.
- Many small bug fixes.
No feedback yet
Form is loading...