Released on July 22nd, 2015.
This is a stable release and is recommended for all users.
This release includes fixes for all bugs that have been reported on version 6.6.0 so far.
Also available on GitHub.
b2evolution installed & hosted in minutes
By choosing A2 Hosting you benefit from free installation & configuration of b2evolution on your account upon signup.
Do it yourself!
Our easy Installation Guide will provide step by step instructions to get you started with b2evolution.
In any case, all the upgrade options are outlined here: Upgrading an existing installation.
- If you have been using previous v6 beta versions, you should delete the
boostrap_*skin folders before installing this version. Otherwise you will have old files interfering with the new ones.
- Many root files are no longer needed in this version and should ideally be deleted from your web server.
- You should use the provided tool to convert your database to UTF-8. Please check Upgrade to version 6 for instructions.
In addition to features of version 6.6.0-stable:
- All reported bugs have been fixed.
- The installer will refuse to install if less than 48M of RAM are available in PHP.
No feedback yet
Form is loading...