Downloading: b2evolution-6.10.0-beta-2018-02-16.zip 6.10.0-beta
Also available on GitHub.
Our easy Installation Guide will provide step by step instructions to get you started with b2evolution.
- Many new email list / email campaign / newsletter features.
- Multiple email lists / multiple newsletters support
- Enhanced email capture / quick subscription widget
- Enhanced newsletter subscription widget
[emailcapture:...]short tags to promote email lists/newsletters and get users to subscribe
- New variables to use in email campaigns.
- Users can be tagged with User tags when subscribed through various places as well as when opening emails they receive
- Improved filtering for sending email campaigns to subsets (including tag filtering)
- Track email opens (image loads and link clicks) for all emails (transactional and email campaigns)
- Email stats graph
- Plugin to include buttons into emails
- Better handling of images in emails
- Improved scheduled task to send email campaigns with better error logging.
- User can enter multi-step automations.
- Each step can do an action like test a set of conditions, send an email campaign, start another automation, unsubscribe the user, notify the admin, set/unset user tags, etc.
- One automation can be tied to multiple email lists. Unsubscribing from one list will stop the automation for that user (configurable).
- Automations work with a new scheduled task.
- Feature to split a discussion thread (comments) into a new post with some selected comments attached.
- Option to allow visitor posts in forums (a user account will be created automatically)
- Enhanced activity stats widget
- Enhanced videoplug plugin
- Changed Edit entry in evobar to offer more options
- and additional small changes...