Released on Februray 6th, 2018.
This is a beta version of b2evolution 6.10. It includes many new features, especially related to email lists / email campaigns. The rest of the app includes small enhancements over versions 6.9.x.
Also available on GitHub.
Our easy Installation Guide will provide step by step instructions to get you started with b2evolution.
- Many new email list / email campaign / newsletter features.
- Multiple Email Lists / multiple newsletters support
- Enhanced email capture / quick subscription widget
- Enhanced newsletter subscription widget
[emailcapture:...]short tags to promote email lists/newsletters and get users to subscribe
- New variables to use in email campaigns.
- Users can be tagged with User tags when subscribed through various places as well as when opening emails they receive
- Improved filtering for sending email campaigns to subsets (including tag filtering)
- Track email opens (image loads and link clicks) for all emails (transactional and email campaigns)
- Email stats graph
- Plugin to include buttons into emails
- Better handling of images in emails
- Improved scheduled task to send email campaigns with better error logging.
- Enhanced quick unsubscribe screens + option to resubscribe in case of erroneous click.
- User can enter multi-step automations.
- Each step can do an action like test a set of conditions, send an email campaign, start another automation, unsubscribe the user, notify the admin, set/unset user tags, etc.
- One automation can be tied to multiple email lists. Unsubscribing from one list will stop the automation for that user (configurable).
- Automations work with a new scheduled task.
- Feature to split a discussion thread (comments) into a new post with some selected comments attached.
- Option to allow visitor posts in forums (a user account will be created automatically)
- Enhanced activity stats widget
- Enhanced videoplug plugin
- Changed Edit entry in evobar to offer more options
- and additional small changes...
No feedback yet
Form is loading...