Downloading: b2evolution-6.10.2-stable-2018-06-20.zip 6.10.2-stable
Also available on GitHub.
Our easy Installation Guide will provide step by step instructions to get you started with b2evolution.
All the upgrade options are outlined here: Upgrading an existing installation.
Please note the minimum PHP version is now PHP 5.4.
If your b2evo handles a single domain, it is recommended to set an "Info Pages" collection in the Default Collections settings before upgrade, in order to avoid creation of multiple content blocks for (login required, access denied, privacy, etc) during upgrade.
In addition to features of 6.10.1-stable:
- b2evo can now send notifications to users if they are mentioned through
@usernamein a comment or a post
- Links to remind people to log in instead of posting anonymously
- New UI for quick moderation
- UI improvements for using the back-office on a mobile phone
- Additional UI Improvements
- Bug fixes
- Removed legacy code for supporting old PHP versions (<5.4)