b2evolution version 4.1.4-stable has been released.
This upgrade is recommended for all users.
On the download page, you will also find a file containing only changed files since version 4.1.3. This may make upgrade easier if you are currently running a customized version of v 4.1.3.Changes include:
- Now supports PHP 5.4.
- Fixed: Allow HD YouTube video code in Videoplug plugin.
- Fixed: Properly quote complex jQuery selectors.
- Fixed: Do not allow user session timeout values lower than $crumb_expires.
- Fixed: Demo mode restrictions.
- Fixed: Remove SQL and JS injection opportunities.
- Other minor bug fixes.
Comment from: Daniel Hahler [Visitor]
Here is the diff to the last version:
Comment from: Rune Hellem [Visitor]
Upgraded from 4.1.2 to 4.1.4 in less than 10 minutes. Rock solid as always! Thanks for all the good work!
Comment from: bruno [Visitor]
Impossible d’installer la dernière version sous php 5.4.3 et wamp dernière version httpd 2.4.2 (64 bits)