|« Previous post||Next post »|
b2evolution version 4.1.4-stable has been released.
This upgrade is recommended for all users.
On the download page, you will also find a file containing only changed files since version 4.1.3. This may make upgrade easier if you are currently running a customized version of v 4.1.3.Changes include:
- Now supports PHP 5.4.
- Fixed: Allow HD YouTube video code in Videoplug plugin.
- Fixed: Properly quote complex jQuery selectors.
- Fixed: Do not allow user session timeout values lower than $crumb_expires.
- Fixed: Demo mode restrictions.
- Fixed: Remove SQL and JS injection opportunities.
- Other minor bug fixes.
Here is the diff to the last version:
Upgraded from 4.1.2 to 4.1.4 in less than 10 minutes. Rock solid as always! Thanks for all the good work!
Impossible d’installer la dernière version sous php 5.4.3 et wamp dernière version httpd 2.4.2 (64 bits)