Downloading: b2evolution-6.8.3-stable-2017-01-11.zip 6.8.3-stable
Also available on GitHub.
Our easy Installation Guide will provide step by step instructions to get you started with b2evolution.
All the upgrade options are outlined here: Upgrading an existing installation.
In addition to features of 6.8.2-stable:
- Improved compatibility with MariaDB
- Notifications sent to moderators when users vote contents as spam
- Built-in whois tool for detecting spammy user registrations
- Icon to remove a user from an organization in the organization's members list
- Addressed a page caching issue which could sometimes return an incomplete page to the user
- Updated jQuery to v2.2.4 and jQueryUI to 1.12.1
- Improved upgrade script to allow for easier recovery in case of a crash during upgrade
- UI improvements (including RWD improvements)
- More comprehensive control over when to display usernames or full names (Username display options)
- this list is incomplete
$test_pings_for_realwas renamed to
- Bug fixes