Released on January 11th, 2016.
This is a stable version of b2evolution 6.8.x, recommended for all users.
Also available on GitHub.
Our easy Installation Guide will provide step by step instructions to get you started with b2evolution.
All the upgrade options are outlined here: Upgrading an existing installation.
In addition to features of 6.8.2-stable:
- Improved compatibility with MariaDB
- Notifications sent to moderators when users vote contents as spam
- Built-in whois tool for detecting spammy user registrations
- Icon to remove a user from an organization in the organization's members list
- Addressed a page caching issue which could sometimes return an incomplete page to the user
- Updated jQuery to v2.2.4 and jQueryUI to 1.12.1
- Improved upgrade script to allow for easier recovery in case of a crash during upgrade
- UI improvements (including RWD improvements)
- More comprehensive control over when to display usernames or full names (Username display options)
- this list is incomplete
$test_pings_for_realwas renamed to
- Bug fixes