Downloading: b2evolution-6.6.4-stable-2015-09-27.zip 6.6.4-stable
Also available on GitHub.
b2evolution installed & hosted in minutes
By choosing A2 Hosting you benefit from free installation & configuration of b2evolution on your account upon signup.
Do it yourself!
Our easy Installation Guide will provide step by step instructions to get you started with b2evolution.
If you're running version 5.1.0 or later, feel free to use the Auto-Upgrade Procedure for a quick and automated upgrade.
In any case, all the upgrade options are outlined here: Upgrading an existing installation.
- If you have been using previous v6 beta versions, you should delete the
boostrap_*skin folders before installing this version. Otherwise you will have old files interfering with the new ones.
- Many root files are no longer needed in this version and should ideally be deleted from your web server.
- You should use the provided tool to convert your database to UTF-8. Please check Upgrade to b2evolution version 6.x for instructions.
In addition to features of version 6.6.3-stable:
- More than 100 small bug fixes and visual improvements.
- Force IE rendering to Edge by default
<meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=edge" />
- Outgoing proxy server support.
- On new installs we now create an "Editors" group (instead of "Trusted users" which had little meaning).
- On new installs all collections accept subscriptions by default.