Released on April 19th, 2019.
This is a beta version of b2evolution 6.11.x. It might have small bugs but it is generally stable (we are running it on b2evolution.net).
Also available on GitHub.
Our easy Installation Guide will provide step by step instructions to get you started with b2evolution.
In addition to features of 6.11.0-beta:
- Added: Import regions/subregions/cities with provided CSV samples in
- Added: Config variable
$email_send_allow_php_mail == false;to disallow using PHP's internal mailer
- Added: Link to propose a change (if user has permission) in Small Text of manual pages
- Added: CSV file type
- Improved: Proposing a change can now be done from the Front-Office
- Improved: Snippets Toolbar Plugin- Improved: Quick upload folders will now be renamed to match the slug of the current post (unless a file is linked to several posts)
- Improved: Scheduled tasks that may fail because of IMAP timeouts will no longer send immediate email notifications. They will notify only after a threshold of consecutive errors (default: 3)
- Improved: new Colorwheel color selector which supports alpha channel where appropriate (more of this in v7 skins)
- Improved: better reporting of "# of actions" of scheduled tasks
- Improved: "Clean up scheduled jobs older than a threshold" now has 2 different thresholds to keep errors longer than normal tasks
- Changed: backoffice now used
admin.phpin order to avoid
- UI improvements
- Bug fixes