If you’d like our core team to support you as you build your own large-scale b2evolution project, VIP Support is for you.
Typical VIP Support users are:
- Enterprises deploying medium to large-scale b2evolution projects
- Web agencies building multiple b2evolution based websites for their clients
- Web hosting companies offering integrated b2evolution solutions to their clients
- Expert Advice: you get direct access to members of the b2evolution development team to help you solve problems with your b2evolution systems.
- No need to hire or train an in-house expert.
- We always have an expert available for you, even when everyone else is on vacation, including on week-ends for critical issues.
- We will provide advice that not only works today but that will also be easy to maintain in the long term, knowing the roadmap of the core software.
|VIP Standard||VIP Premium||VIP One Time|
|10 000 € / year (excl. VAT)||15 000 € / year (excl. VAT)||5 000 € (excl. VAT)|
|50 tickets included||100 tickets included||1 incident with follow up for up to 30 days|
First Priority Support
|Email notifications about security releases that need to be applied||We will provide emergency patches that fit your particular system|
Cancel any timeRefund pro-rated by number of used tickets (minimum of 5 tickets/month of service)
Cancel any timeRefund pro-rated by number of used tickets (minimum of 9 tickets/month of service)
Pricing is “per seat”. When you sign up for a support contract you will specify a contact person who will be interacting with us. If you would like to have multiple people interact with us, you will need to buy multiple subscriptions. There is no limit to the number of servers or the numbers of sites that you are operating. With a single contact, you may also specify an alternate contact for emergency support questions when your main contact is on vacation.
The following add-ons are available to holders of an active support plan.
Pricing is available on demand.
- Content migration from a different system to b2evolution.
- Site review. High level a focus on diagnosing pain points and making recommendations on how to resolve them.
- On-site SEO.
- Scalability & Performance. Server configuration, caching, tuning.
- Upgrade. Includes testing and certification.
- Plugin Review. Best practices, security & performance.
- Skin Review.
- Custom development (priced per day)
- On-site training (priced per day) - available in select countries.
- On-site deployment/tuning (priced per day) - available in select countries.
On-site: We’ll fly out to your offices and meet directly with your team for a full day. A week before the visit, you’ll send us an agenda and/or a list of questions that you’d like covered, and as long as it’s b2evolution related, we’ll address them as we work with your team.
The current stable version and the previous minor release of b2evolution are supported. For example v6.6 and v6.5.
Current versions of web browser that have more than 5% market share as well as the previous versions are supported. In other cases we will do our best but cannot guarantee to obtain a perfect display.
Get in touch!
If you would like VIP support for your b2evolution project(s), please contact us here and we’ll get back to you ASAP.
Created by • Last edit by on 2015 Sep 17
Form is loading...