The b2evolution software includes remote calls to b2evolution.net for the following features:
- Antispam Deluxe:
- Reporting abuse to the centralized blacklist
- Getting abuse list updates from the centralized blacklist
- Pinging to get a blog listed on the site
You must agree to the following terms before you make use of the above services.
Note: we are not lawyers, so please don't sue us for what we say here! (Now if you are a lawyer and want to help us improving these terms, you are welcome!)
By using b2evolution.net's central antispam blacklist (reporting spammers to the central blacklist and/or updating your local blacklist from the central list), you agree to be bound by the following terms of service:
- You accept the administrators of b2evolution.net's judgment about whether a certain entry should be blacklisted or not.
- You will not complain about the keywords and domains listed in the central blacklist. You will not file suit against the administrators of b2evolution.net if your domain is blocked by an entry in the central blacklist.
- These terms of service may be changed without notice.
Yeah, well you know what we mean: we do our best but we cannot guarantee we always make 100% wise decisions, so you must decide whether you want to join us or not on this.
By pinging b2evolution.net to get listed on the site when you update your blog, you agree to be bound by the following terms of service:
- You accept the administrators of b2evolution.net's judgment about whether a certain blog should be listed or not. Examples of situations in which we will *not* list you:
These terms of service may be changed without notice.
- The contents of your blog are offending to us;
- You are not linking back to b2evolution.net from your site nor giving us credit or support in any way (why should we link to you?);
- The charset of your ping cannot be displayed on b2evolution.net;
- We don't have time to check new sites at particular times;