Released on October 1st, 2016.
This is a stable version of b2evolution 6.7.x, recommended for all users.
This release also includes security fixes. Therefore it is recommended that all users upgrade as quickly as possible in order not to expose their websites to potential hackers.
Also available on GitHub.
Our easy Installation Guide will provide step by step instructions to get you started with b2evolution.
All the upgrade options are outlined here: Upgrading an existing installation.
- Version 6.7.x requires an
.htaccessfile with additional rewrite rules compared to version 6.6.x. If you upgrade, make sure you properly deploy the included
sample.htaccessfile. Otherwise the REST API will not work.
- Enhanced user admin screen
This release uses a PHP function not available before PHP 5.5. This may lead to a bug on some servers. Here is the fix if you need it.
In addition to features of 6.7.6-stable:
- Added image styling CSS classes to use in [image:] Short Tag and [inline:] Short Tag.
- In the Tag Cloud widget, it is now possible to select which visibility statuses to look at for generating the list of tags to be shown.
- New Advanced Collection Permission to control who can access the analytics for each collection.
- Option to disable warning screen when switching from Markup to Wysiwyg.
- Removed ability for admins to post public comments on non-public posts.
- Fixed Preview in case block cache is turned on.
- Fixed URLs in notification emails.
- Fixed Google Maps plugin.
- Enhanced display compatibility of the Infodots Plugins with different skins.
- UI cleanup.
- Security fixes.
- Bug fixes.