Released on February 12th, 2019.
This is a stable version of b2evolution 6.10.x, recommended for all users.
This version is focused mainly in bug fixes and stability improvements. New features are released in b2evo 6.11 and 7.0.
Also available on GitHub.
Our easy Installation Guide will provide step by step instructions to get you started with b2evolution.
All the upgrade options are outlined here: Upgrading an existing installation.
If you have not installed b2evo 6.10.2 yet, please see upgrade notes there.
In addition to features of 6.10.6-stable:
- New feature: mass change User account status
- New feature: mass-assign / unassign User groups to Users
- New automation action: Automation Step: Change User Account Status
- More control variables for the "Anti Brute Force Password Attack" protection.
- Simplified password recovery in case the user tries to register twice with the same email address.
- UI improvements
- Bug fixes