Downloading: b2evolution-5.1.2-stable-2014-09-10.zip 5.1.2-stable
- Build process using Grunt
- Many JS and CSS files are now bundled together and minified in order to reduce the number and the size of HTTP requests
- Non essential JS files are now loaded asynchronously
- All bundled plugins no longer try to load their CSS if they are set to "never" render on a specific blog.
- Dropped IE7 support + IE8 (or less) users get a warning message in the back office
- Added support for icon fonts like Font Awesome. See _icons.php.
- Enhanced PureForums skin.
- Skins API: the default
display_init()features have been changed (and optimized).
- Enhanced Username Display Settings.
- Enhanced container discovery. b2evolution will now also find containers placed in generic templates from the
- Search widget allows to target a specific collection (not necessarily to current one).
- Added Escape Code Plugin
- Refactored username display settings. Added setting to decide if usernames link to user profiles or to custom URLs.
- Responsive layout on Dashboard.
- Many small bug fixes...