Categories: Obsolete, 6.x Series
Released on March 8th, 2017.
This is a beta version of b2evolution 6.9.x. This version is only recommended for advanced users who need the new features of the 6.9.x branch.
For beta versions: we will fix all reported bugs and publish a fix/patch but you will need to be able to patch the PHP files yourself. We will not make an installable release for every bug.
Also available on GitHub.
In addition to features of 6.8.8-stable:
- Forums will now display the list of recent posts according to content changes and ignore changes such as visibility status or workflow status changes. (New DB field
- Enhanced ColorBox/LightBox : it is now more mobile friendly.
- Enhanced IP-Whois tool to track down spammers.
- Skins now allow easy upload or easy selection of an image already on the server.
- Skins settings for normal vs. tablet vs. mobile skin are now separated.
- Image widgets now also allow easy upload or easy selection of an image already on the server.
- Standalone Pages now display through the "Item Page" container.
- Standalone Pages now have disabled comments by default.
- Features to configure display of the contact form.
- Enhanced WordPress importer (supporting wordpress XML exports + an attachments folder containing the media files)
- Separate file permissions panel in the user group settings.
- Enhanced central antispam blacklist manager module.
- UI enhancements
- UI fixes
- Bug fixes
- Translation updates