This release is focused on stability. It comes with various little but much anticipated bugfixes. Even better: never before have we put that much effort into fixing little bugs that have been spotted only in very specific situations.
So this one is probably the most stable version we have ever released. If you have been delaying your next upgrade, now may be a good time! We probably won't have something this stable for several months from now.
Most significant changes rundown:
- Upgrade procedure will fix /' and /" in older comments (fplanque)
- "(un)check all" button on permissions page (blueyed)
- New template tags for "edit post" and "edit comment" (fplanque, kiesow)
New XHTML checker definition with extended support of XHTML 1.0 tags. Transitional by default. Strict definition provided but commented out (fplanque)
- Full compatibility with w.bloggar (fplanque)
- bugfixes... (fplanque, blueyed)
- security fixes (fplanque)
It works great!It was easy to upgrade and the new features are way cool,and it looks very stable.Antispam is fantastic,now we can blacklist an url from the backoffice,splendid idea.You guys did a great work!!!Thanks b2evolution team!