OK, I couldn't sleep so I figured I'd do a quick release tonight! ;)
b2evo 1.10.1 "Orlando" is "Miami" with a handful of little fixes. It would have been a shame to hold these back any longer.
Quick run down of changes:
- Email notifications for comments now include a link that positions the browser directly on the new comment for quicker editing/deleting. (fplanque)
- HTML Checker can be configured to allow style="" attributes. (Yabba)
- More XHTML Strict when requested. (Yabba)
- Skin code cleaned up a little bit (100% backward compatible).
- jQuery now gets shipped with b2evo in /blogs/rsc/js/jquery.min.js. It gets included in all backoffice pages. (this time for real - blueyed)
- Made trackback completely silent when disabled, for even less spam.
- Fixed fatal error, if ini_set() is disabled
- Some more little fixes reported by our devoted testers in the Forums. Thank you! :)
This is the version that runs b2evolution.net. It is a stable version actually. But since I'm only half awake, I'm going to play it safe and label it beta for now ;)
PS: The 1.10 series are definitely the last 1.x before 2.0.