Collection Support Widgets
- This widget is designed for displaying a logo instead of a title for the current collection. The alt tag of the image will be the collection title. Also, the logo will be displayed as a widget title, typically as <h1> if found in the global header.
- This widget will display the name of the current collection. Parameter: CSS Class - will automatically replace $wi_class$ in your skin’s containers (empty by default)Parameter: DOM ID - will automatically replaces $wi_ID$ in your skin’s…
- This widget will display the tagline of the current collection.
- This widget will display the long description entered in the General Settings of a Collection. Params: Parameter: Block title - specify the title that you want this widget to display in your blog (blank by default)Parameter: CSS Class - will…
- This widget will display a list of currently applied filters on the current view of the collection. It will also have "remove" buttons to remove the filters we don’t want to apply.
- This widget displays links to the RSS and/or Atom feeds for Post and/or Comments of the current collection.
- This widget allows to display the member count of a collection and link to the list of members. It will only display the count if the collection is "Members Only" (because non-members are not allowed to see who is a member).