b2evolution version 3.3.2-stable "Venice" has been released.
Version 3.3.2 builds upon version 3.3.1 and merely provides bug fixes. 3 months worth of bugfixes! Most of them have been backported by Tilman from the work we started this summer on b2evolution version IV (not to be released before several months).
Upgrades from previous versions will require to follow the standard upgrade procedure (takes about 5 minutes if you have no hacks). Skins are compatible since b2evolution 2.x.
Major changes in 3.3.2
- Many bug fixes (@tblue / @francoisplanque)
- Improved Auto Links plugin (@francoisplanque)
- Fixed bug allowing multiple plugins to have per-blog specific settings (@francoisplanque)
- Check whether user is allowed to edit post when updating it (saving to DB) (@tblue)
- Added missing permission checks (@tblue)
- Improved metaWeblog.newMediaObject (@tblue)
- Fixed API method signatures (return values) (@tblue)
- Use correct charsets. (@tblue)
- Check extra categories before checking permissions to post to them (sends correct XML-RPC error on failure). (@tblue)