User Admin Permissions
This group lets you change:
The User Account Status
- New : means the user has just registered
- Activated by email : means the user has received an activation email and clicked the link to activate his account.
- Autoactivated : this happens when the system is configured not to ask for email activation. It’s also the case for imported users or users upgraded from very old versions of b2evo. Note: Trusted IP / Domains / Countries do *not* trigger autoactivation at this time.
- Email changed : means the user account needs to be reactivated because the email address was changed.
- Deactivated email : means the user account needs to be reactivated because an admin user deactivated this account because of some reason.
- Failed activation : The maximum number of reminder emails (default: 3) have been sent but the user still hasn’t clicked on a link to activate in a 7 day period (this is configurable). The links in the old email are still active (unless secure activation is enabled). The user can request a new activation email at any time. So this is not a fatal state. Note: This status may be set automatically ( not by an admin user ) only when ‘Easy account activation process’ is enabled, because reminder emails are not sent otherwise.
- Closed account : the user account is closed. The user can no longer log in. The user account will no longer appear in the front office.
The User Group
There are many permissions associated with User Groups. Changing the group of a user will give him different permissions.
Note that each group has a level which appears in (parentheses) after the group name. Some groups have moderation power over other groups.
The User Level
Each user has a level. This is different from the level of the user group. The user level is mainly used in Advanced Permissions.
Created by • Last edit by on Mar 14, 2018
No feedback yet
Form is loading...