Top IPs Tab
This table shows a quick analyzed view of the IP addresses that have been hitting your site.
- IP: The IP address of the users that visit your site.
- Hits: How many times the IP address is registered in your hit records.
- Reverse DNS: The Internet host name corresponding to the given IP address
- Country: The origin country of the IP address. In order to get this information, the GeoIP plugin should be installed and enabled in your site.
- Status: the status of the IP address block this IP belongs to. See IP Ranges tab for more details about IP range statuses.
Created by • Last edit by on Sep 03, 2016
No feedback yet
Form is loading...