Tag Item Footer
b2evolution version 2.4
Two different texts can be configured:
- One that displays in single post view. (That is when ‘mode’ is set to ’single’ or to ‘#’)
- One that displays in RSS/Atom feeds. (That is when mode is set to ‘xml’)
- Name: mode
- Default: ‘#’
- Usage: Effective valid values are ’single’ and ‘xml’. If you pass ‘#’ , this will be replaced with the value of $disp which will result in displaying the ’single" footer text on single post page and displaying nothing on other pages.
- Name: block_start
- Default: <div class="item_footer">
- Usage: Displayed before the text (if a footer text is displayed)
- Name: block_end
- Default: </div>
- Usage: Displayed after the text (if a footer text is displayed)
This function return false, if there is no any text defined for item footer.
If there is defined text then this function return true and displays content.
Created by • Last edit by on Nov 15, 2013
No feedback yet
Form is loading...