Post Moderation Panel
In this section, you can configure some options related with the moderation of the posts. The Default status option allows you to specify the default Visibility Statusof every new post as follows:
- as Public, which everyone can see (not a highly recommended setting)
- as Community, which is visible only to all logged-in users
- as Members, which is visible to all members only
- as Review, which is visible only to Moderators who are authorized to publish the post
- as Private, which basically means, only you can see the post
- as Draft, which also means only you and other backoffice users can see (and maybe edit) the post before it is published (this is the default setting)
- as Deprecated, which means the post won’t be published, or if it was published before, it won’t be anymore
- as Redirected (301)
It is also possible to configure the Post moderation reminder statuses, which means that all the posts with the selected Visibility Statuses will be included in the notifications sent by the "Send reminders about posts awaiting moderation?" scheduled job.
Created by • Last edit by on Dec 21, 2015
No feedback yet
Form is loading...