These widgets can be used in multiple different contexts.
- This widget is designed to display any image ( based on the filename you provide ), anywhere, with no specific role. If you are trying to display a logo instead of a collection title, we recommend you use the Logo Title Widget instead.
- This widget will display the profile picture of the owner of the collection. It can be placed anywhere as each collection will have an owner. Note: This widget will be context-sensitive in the future. Params: Parameter: Image size - specify the image…
- This widget will display any HTML code you want. You can basically use it anywhere.
- This is typically used for "Social Link Icons". It can displays logos linking to twitter, facebook, Google+, etc. This widget displays icons that link to the URLs defined on a user profile. Each URL that is defined in a user profile field and…
- This widget allows to add a free text anywhere you can add a widget. The text can be rendered by different Renderer Plugins such as Markdown or Short Links.
- Allow to insert vertical and/or horizontal space between other widgets.