Suspicious files are those that have received votes as Inappropriate or Spam. In this table you could check details of any of them in order to make decisions about how to proceed.
- Minimum inappropriate votes: the minimum count of inappropriate votes needed by a file to be displayed in the list. The default value of this filter is 1.
- Minimum spam votes: the minimun count of spam votes needed by a file to be displayed in the list. The default value of this filter is 0.
- Icon/Type: the icon of the file according its extension. If the file is an image, a thumbnail will be displayed instead.
- Path: the path to the file. The syntax of this path is the following: Blog name:[folders/sub-folders/]filename. Clicking this link, the file will be opened. Clicking the target icon next to the path, will redirects you to the file manager, specifically to the location of the file.
- Attached to: here will be listed all the items which the file is linked to.
- Likes: the balance between Like and Dislike votes. Each Like vote adds 1 to the count of the file, and each Dislike vote adds -1 to the count of the file.
- Inappropriate: the count of Inappropriate votes received by each file.
- Spam: the count of the Spam votes received by each file.
- Duplicates: shows how many duplicates (if any) has each file.
Created by • Last edit by on Feb 05, 2014
No feedback yet
Form is loading...