Managing Item Slugs
If you want to edit the slugs associated to any item directly on its edition form, please do the following:
- Open the Post Edit Screen for the item.
- Go to section advanced properties.
- Locate the field URL title "slug".
On this field you are able to add as many slugs as you want to. All you have to do is to separate them with a comma ",". Please take care of this considerations:
- Any special character different from dash "-" and underscore "_" will be avoided.
- All blank spaces will be replaced by a dash.
- Slugs must be unique. If you set a repeated slug, a sufix with an incremental index will be added to it separated by a dash.
- You may change the canonical slug for the item by adding the new one at the beginning of the field.
If you need to edit a slug, you may click on the edit icon right after the title "URL slug". If you need any information about how to edit slugs, please visit: Slug Form.
If you want to delete a slug, please read this: Slug Delete.
Created by • Last edit by on Oct 20, 2015
No feedback yet
Form is loading...