The Post Edit Screen
The back-office post edit screen is composed of the following functions and panels:
Top right action icons
- the Delete action will ask for confirmation and delete the post
- the Permalink action will take you to the post in the Front Office
- the Duplicate action will create a new post, pre-filled with contents identical to the current one
- the History action will show you the history of modifications on this post
- the close icon will take you back to the previous screen without saving current changes
Left / Large column
- the Post Contents Panel
- the Images & Attachments Panel
- the Post Advanced Properties Panel
- the Meta Comments Panel
Right / Narrow column
- There are seven core post types.
- The Images & Attachmentsfieldset appears in b2evolution 2.5+.
- Have a Myspace blog? Have a b2evo blog? Wish you could somehow sync the two up without cutting and pasting?
- This panel allows you to see the Meta Comments for the current post.
- The categories fieldset is located at the top of the right column on both the Simple and Expert tab|post editing screens.
- Featured Post Controls whether the Post should appear as featured on the front page of the collection. Check the box if you want the post to be a featured post. Hide teaser Controls whether we want to hide the Teaser of the post once we have clicked on…
- This panel allows you to select which Renderer Plugins should apply to your post. Configuring this panel This panel may have more or less available renderers, depending on the configuration in the collection plugin settings.
- Depending on the Post Type of the current Post, this panel allows you to control posting of comments on the current Post. You have the choice of leaving comments open or closed for each post you write. Close the comments when a post attracts too much…
- Using this feature it is possible to directly associate goals to items. In order to achieve this, a Goal tracking Panel is included on the Post Edit Screen This panel offers two possibilities: Go to the form to Add a new goal. Select a goal category…