These are settings for other Disps which are not covered by the previous tabs.
- This panel allows you to configure how results are displayed per page on disp = search.
- This panel lets you determine how many comments are displayed on disp = comments.
- You can configure how to browse through your post archives by deciding on an Archive grouping option. Your choices are monthly (default setting), weekly, daily, and post by post. You can configure how your archive is sorted by deciding on an Archive…
- When a file is attached to a post and a user clicks to download it, he will be directed to a downloads page. This page will show a download template (disp = download) and the download will begin only a few seconds later. You can define how many seconds…
- Select the appropriate image size for your user directory.
- Select the appropriate image size for the messaging feature.