Downloading: b2evolution-6.9.3-stable-2017-08-25.zip 6.9.3-stable
Also available on GitHub.
Our easy Installation Guide will provide step by step instructions to get you started with b2evolution.
In addition to features of 6.9.2-beta:
- Enhanced search results scoring.
- Removed "User:" field from comment forms for logged-in users.
- Users will no longer be able to report other users having a user level higher than their own.
- Forum management features:
- Ability to merge or append a forum topic with/to another.
- Allow refreshing the "Content last updated" timestamp for posts. Useful after deleting spam, so that old posts (that got spammed) don't appear as new.
- Vastly enhanced Short Links Plugin / Quick Links Plugin.
- GeoIP Plugin can now be called from the Users List screen and also allows to assign a profile country to accounts that don't have one (based on registration country).
- New per-collection size settings in video player plugins: Flowplayer Plugin (Video), HTML 5 MediaElement.js Video and Audio Player, HTML 5 VideoJS Player
- New per-collection size settings in Video Plug plugin
- Support for facebook videos in Video Plug plugin
- Improved display of widgets handled by plugins (back-office)
- Extended Facebook Widget Plugin.
- The installer will now create sample private messages by default in order for new users to more easily see how this feature works.
- New custom fields predefined for: Soundcloud, Yelp, Paypal, 500px, Amazon, Instagram, Vimeo.
- Technical stuff:
- Added browser hints to better handle input field on touch devices.
$reserved_loginsconfiguration variable to prevent users from using reserved word such as admin, webmaster, etc.
*.main.phpfiles supported in custom skins.
- The XHTML validator will now accept
data-*="..."tags in post content.
- Updated the FineUploader script which now has client-side validation of supported file types and file size.
- Improved WordPress import
- Bug Fixes.