Downloading: b2evolution-6.7.1-beta-2016-04-09.zip 6.7.1-beta
Also available on GitHub.
Our easy Installation Guide will provide step by step instructions to get you started with b2evolution.
- Version 6.7.x requires an
.htaccessfile with additional rewrite rules compared to version 6.6.x. If you upgrade, make sure you properly deploy the included
sample.htaccessfile. Otherwise the REST API will not work.
In addition to features of 6.7.0-alpha:
- Enhanced Post Types -- See: General Post Type Settings
- Enhanced Users' Pictures Widget
- Support for [video:] Short Tag
- More flexibility in adding custom headers to collections.
- Downloads counter for file downloaded through disp = download
- Enhanced Info Dots Plugin, including allowing to specify coordinates in %.
- Button to sort files attached to a Post.
- The bootstrap forums skin now displays workflow statuses in the list of topics.
- Enhanced support for Bootstrap (and possibly other CSS frameworks) in the skin API.
- Pagination navigation is now responsive (less pages are shown on smaller screens)
- Re-organized collection dashboard on different responsive browser sizes.
- Dashboard counter and links for all drafts and all posts awaiting moderation.
- Enhanced Timezone setting screen.
- Added and enhanced System Log messages.
- Feature to duplicate a complete collection (including all its settings).
- User accounts:
- Support for Gender : Other.
- Additional user moderation buttons in user bubbles (for user moderators only).
- Admin can see the amount of files (MB) uploaded by each user.
- PHP 7 Compatibility
- Extended REST API or RESTful API.
- Performance enhancements with additional internal caching as well as optimized SQL requests.
- Better progress bar during upgrade
- Bug fixes.