Downloading: b2evolution-6.4.4-beta-2015-06-14.zip 6.4.4-beta
Also available on GitHub.
Our easy Installation Guide will provide step by step instructions to get you started with b2evolution.
- If you have been using previous v6 beta versions, you should delete the
boostrap_*skin folders before installing this version. Otherwise you will have old files interfering with the new ones.
- Many root files are no longer needed in this version and should ideally be deleted from your web server.
- You should use the provided tool to convert your database to UTF-8. Please check Upgrade to version 6 for instructions.
In addition to what's been introduced in 6.4.3-beta:
- Visual and functional improvements in the back-office.
- More settings, including color settings, for the Bootstrap Main skin.
- Enhanced Image/Logo widget.
- Support <figure> and <figcaption> in addition to other HTML 5 semantic entities.
- Custom post types can now use custom templates when they are displayed.
- It's not always possible to contact the site owner without having to log in.
- Not displaying tags on intro posts any more by default.
- Responsive images on all default Bootstrap skins.
- Bug fixes.