- Scalability: Speed improvements, especially on loaded systems.
- Referer spam gets detected early and triggers an error message in order to save resources on the server.
- Antispam: complete comment text will be searched for blacklisted keywords.
- Antispam: HTML entities can now be used in keywords.
- Extended browsing capabilities (fplanque)
- Trackbacks & Pingbacks will be shown on the "last comments" page
- Restricted URL input into feedback to defeat comment spam
- Use of rel="nofollow" for feedback author URLs to defeat comment spam
- Removed public statistics in order not to attract referer spam.
- The antispam blacklist is not displayed by default anylonger if it gets longer than 100 entries (and it will indeed get much longer than that…)
- Wacko markup plugin (fplanque)
- WikiLinks plugin (fplanque)
No feedback yet
Form is loading...