- Install and start using b2evo without editing a single config file (fplanque)
- Localized install screens (blueyed)
- Most settings moved to backoffice
- Improved antispam with full control on what you report to the centralized blacklist (fplanque)
- RSS & Atom Feeds for Comments (fplanque)
- Comment authors are automatically identified with their profile if they are logged in (fplanque)
- Comment permalinks (fplanque)
- New template tags (object oriented) (this is the visible part of the code cleaning iceberg ;) (fplanque)
- Enhanced Calendar (counts posts, links to archive of month, browse by year…) (blueyed)
- More link type options (fplanque)
- Search Engine Friendly Permalinks: use post title in the url (URL titles) (fplanque)
- Community blogs: protected posts are now restricted to blog members and are no longer visible by any logged in user. (fplanque)
- Optional output buffer handling, which provides ETags-support and handles gzip compression. (blueyed)
- Plug-in system, with value added plugins included: (fplanque)
- Texturize plugin.
- Auto-P plugin.
- Textile 2.0 plugin.
- Comments can be closed / open / disabled (post per post). (fplanque)
- Full locale support instead of lightweight language support.
- Locales can be fully administered in the backoffice now. (blueyed)
- b2evo will redirect to correct blog if permalinks point to wrong one (fplanque)
- Blogrolls have been renamed to Linkblogs which should be a little easier to understand.
- Backoffice improvements.
No feedback yet
Form is loading...