- new Basic skin with NO CSS for beginners (forgot to mention that before ;)
- Private blogs: assign individual user rights for each blog
- User groups / Roles based security
- Comments can be set open or closed on a post by post basis
- Several conf options moved from the _conf files to the backoffice.
- More blog dependant settings
- Users can choose if they want to receive notifications or not for new comments/trackbacks/etc on their posts
- The HTML checker now allows tables in posts by default
- Made RSS 2 valid. Added icon to feedvalidator.org.
- Atom 0.3 support.
- Quicktags made compatible with mozilla (ron)
- Automatic loading of /conf/hacks.php if this file exists
No feedback yet
Form is loading...